Our 9 strengths
- Exceptional surroundings, genuine rural environment
- A warm, attentive welcome
- Recognised quality cooking
- Optimum presentation of our local region, vegetables from polders, lamb from salt meadows
- Wide choice of menus, including 3 courses for 15€
- Trip Advisor award, best restaurant in Mont-Saint-Michel
- Additional complementary and exclusive services
- Free private parking, opposite the shuttle for the Mont
- Loading at the terminus
The Restaurant surroundings
The Ferme Saint-Michel Restaurant lies in rural surroundings in a former polder farm. The largebuilding, the ancient stones, the large fire-place, all breathe authenticity.
The Farm artists
The restaurant has a permanent exhibition of paintings, drawings and sculptures by local artists. Ann Foch sculptor and Thierry Faure painter make available a part of their collections. Available for sale on site :
- Wonderful collection of colourful Mont Saint Michel scarves, 100% silk
- A range of postcards of Mont Saint michel
- Handmade sculptures, highly original
To make it easy to access Mont-Saint-Michel, the Ferme Saint Michel Restaurant is glad to provide free parking places. With your PASS GOURMAND, you receive :
- Access code for the barrier
- Parking in the car park near the shuttle departure point
- Quality cuisine with a quality 3 course menu
Thanks to our customers !
The Ferme Saint-Michel has been recognised as the best restaurant in Mont Saint Michel on Trip Advisor. We thank you for your encouragement and numerous write-ups.